Today (Dec. 1) I am starting off the craze by combining three little DIY projects into one. I want it to be noted that the reason this is getting posted so late is because I have a cold and a Milo. These two facts make crafting in a timely manner almost impossible! But, never the less, I hope you enjoy!
I love felt. It's cheap, pretty, and you can make tons of unique things with it. Since I'm in the middle of a move (we actually move next weekend) I got a tiny tree from Hobby Lobby and wanted to make my own little ornaments for my own little tree. So, as I thought about it, I decided to go with mustaches, glitter, and triangles as my first round of handmade ornaments!
First, I'd like to start with my favorite ornament!
- Felt! For one mustache choose two different colors of felt for a fun look!
- String! You can really use whatever you want as long as you can thread it through a needle.
- A needle!
- Poly-Fil! Or something you can stuff the mustache with!
- White felt cut in circles!
- Glitter! I kept it Christmas-y!
- Two paint brushes
- Glue of any kind! I used tacky glue because I had a lot of it!
- Metallic paint! Though you really don't need this. Glue will do.
- Felt! Different colors!
- Thread! I used the same thread from the mustache one.
- A needle!